ha-rum; fragrant (adjective) - having a pleasant or sweet smell.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your teas from?
How do I make the perfect cup of tea?
Our recommended steeping instructions are on each individual tea’s product page. Make sure to follow these guidelines for the optimal tea drinking experience!
Where can I find a list of ingredients of your tea?
A list of ingredients can be found on each individual tea’s product page.
How should I store your tea?
To keep Harum tea fresh, ensure the bag is tightly sealed and stored in a dark, cool, and dry place.
Who are behind Harum Tea?
We are wife-husband duo (Ree & Taylor) based in Victoria BC. Our mission is to share the Indonesian culture with you all. Our love for culture, history, commerce, and tea helped lay the foundation for what was to become Harum -- a modern tea shop helping small to medium size farmers reach North America and other areas of Indonesia.
What are your shipping rates?
- Flat Rate Standard Shipping - up to 50g: $4 CAD (no tracking)
- Flat Rate Standard Shipping - up to 50g: $10 CAD (with tracking)
- Flat Rate Standard Shipping - over 50g: $12 CAD (with tracking)
- Flat Rate US Standard Shipping - up to 50g: $6 CAD (no tracking)
- Flat Rate US Standard Shipping - up to 50g: $12 CAD (with tracking)
- Flat Rate US Standard Shipping - over 50g: $18 CAD (with tracking)
All orders are shipped from our Victoria production office within 2-4 business days. Standard Shipping Canada: 3-7 business days. Standard Shipping US: 4-10 business days.
What payment types do you accept?
We currently accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Interac and PayPal.
Do you accept returns?
Customer experience is our #1 concern! If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please fill out our form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Do you do wholesale orders?
Yes, we do. Please fill out this form with your details!